Κoutouloufari Village Holiday Club is committed to taking care of both guests and the environment. Our mission is to offer guests an extraordinary accommodation experience that combines comfort, relaxation, transformative experiences and tons of fun. Our guests reconnect with nature, with others and ultimately with themselves as they take home great memories.
We consciously employ practices that help our surroundings flourish and reduce our footprint on nature. Our sustainability practices are created to save resources, energy and time, aiming to make being eco-friendly an everyday lifestyle, not simply an aspiration. Through sustainability, we continue to provide unique experiences inspired by respect for nature, culture, and life.
The Management and Staff recognize our responsibilities and obligations towards the environment as well as the people, and we demonstrate our commitment with you and our community:
- Magnetic Electricity key in all bedrooms that disrupts provision of electrical currency in rooms for all appliances except the refrigerator.
- Non CFC Refrigerator of low energy consumption – no more than 1kw per day
- Showerheads that maintain pressure but consume less water – no more than 9.5 liters per minute
- Water taps with flow that does not exceed 8 liters per minute
- Recycling boxes for paper plastic and aluminum and used batteries are placed in the resort
- Usage of water soluble toilet paper
- Usage of condensed cleaning agents with automatic dosage counter that comply with environmental and health legislation
- Bed linen changed twice per week